What Is Telehealth?
Balance is proud to announce we are offering Telehealth! Bringing services to you without having to leave your home or office. We provide a virtual one:one session with our Physiotherapist to patients’ unable to make it to their appointment.
We will be using Zoom video conferencing and the Jane App to offer a secure encrypted video appointment. You can get started by booking online at www.balanceokotoks.janeapp.com.
How Does Telehealth Work?
You will need access to a computer, labtop, tablet, or smartphone and follow these instructions:
- Book your appointment HERE or by emailing/phoning us.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to ensure you have a successful session.
- If you are a new or existing patient, you will be prompt to sign in or create a new account.
- There will be a set of forms to complete online. Once submitted you will receive an email to a link and your appointment will begin.
- We recommend setting up in a private area that is viewable to you and your Physiotherapist, this will ensure a great visit.
- At the end of your appointment you and your Physiotherapist will discuss and develop a treatment plan and goal to ensure a successful recovery.
There will be situations when an in person visit is recommended. Your Physiotherapist will decide if your treatment will need an in office visit.
To learn more, please feel free to contact us at (403) 917-1093 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org